> But I like to eliminate the tree structures in the panel , I don't need to
> show the Word Layers.
> I'ts possible do this ???
I am not really clear on what you are trying to do. If you dont want the
tree structure, why build it in the first place? The tree is constructed
inside an extjs treepanel which you can hide, (hide method) but it seems
you are trying to eliminate some part of tree panel but not other parts???

You can have a look at say
https://data.gns.cri.nz/drillnz/#MAP:DrillNZ.json
which is one of my sites with hideable tree. What would you like to
retain on something like that?

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.