Hi all,

I've written a small Python script that can be used to generate a
GeoExt.data.model.Feature and a GeoExt.data.store.WfsFeatures by connecting to
a WFS service, reading the schema, and converting the data types.
This makes use of the Python OWSLib [1]library that can connect to and work
with WFS services. I'm thinking of converting this to a JS/Node based
script/package to better fit with other GeoExt / Sencha tools.

Does anyone know of a JS/Node library to work with WFS services? There a couple
of simple packages on Node [2] but they don't seem to be able to retrieve
schema.

Is it possible to use the OL package in Node and use this to read the schema
with [3]? There is one closed issue on GitHub about using OL server-side [4].
Does anyone know of any newer examples?

Regards,

Seth

[1] https://geopython.github.io/OWSLib/