Great. Thanks for the reply.

Other opensource projects I've connected with have used a combination of bug
tracking (something like Mantis) and feature suggestion apps online to
facilitate the development collaboration process. Does LO have something like
that in place? Might be a good idea. I can't quite imagine managing a worldwide
team of opensource developers without some kind of developed system online.

I'll post the suggestion to this list and see what becomes of it. I am not a
software developer myself, so I am going to be much help with that.

With thanks,

Jonathan