Mieszko Kaczmarczyk <mieszko.kaczmarczyk <at> wetzel.co> writes:

> > I don't know how it works with POP3 but on the IMAP it working like
> > this: (on the arrow to right stop your mouse for some secs)
>
> Once again - with picture: http://miesiu.republika.pl/ThunderBird.png

If I understand your png file, are you talking about a copy of the outgoing mail
being saved in the Sent folder?

If that is what you mean, then that is not what I am looking for.

I want the opposite of incoming mail filters.  I want outgoing mail filters that
will place outgoing email into specific folders, not the sent folder.

Ken