On 24/03/2011 00:56, Przemysław Kiliński wrote:
> How is it possible to request a feature?

File an RFE.

> E.g. I think it would be useful to implement out of the box:
> I. simple i.e. MS Word-style page number insertion,

What, specifically, do you think would be simpler than the current
">Insert >Field >Page Number"?

> II. shortcuts for line spacing such as CTR-1, CTR-5, CTR-2, CTR-0,

Line spacing is an attribute of the paragraph style. You could use each
of those control keys for a specific style with whatever specific line
spacing you want.

">Tools >Customize >Keyboard >CTRL 1": Add the specific style you want.

> III. change The CASE shortcut: (SHIFT-F3 in MS Word),

">Tools >Customize >Keyboard >Shift F3": Add the specific case you want.

And if that isn't what you want to do, state specifically what you do want.

> IV. return to the recent edit(s) (SHIFT-5)

That _might_ not be currently available.

> V. shortcuts for increasing/decreasing indents ( CTR-M, SHIFT/CTR-M)

Margin width is an attribute of both the page style and paragraph style.
a) Which of those two styles are you wanting to change the indent, or
exdent of;
b) What is the issue with creating a new paragraph style with the
appropriate margin width?

> So, is there any hope that these features will appear

You can hope, but Microsoft will distribute MSO under the AGPL, before
they all are part of LO.

jonathon
- --
If Bing copied Google, there wouldn't be anything new worth requesting.

If Bing did not copy Google, there wouldn't be anything relevant worth
requesting.

                              DaveJakeman 20110207 Groklaw.