On 2011/03/23 9:57 PM  T. R. Valentine wrote:
On 23 March 2011 22:54, Thomas Blasejewicz<tho...@s7.dion.ne.jp>  wrote:
Just wondering, why appears my text so scrambled, when I entered it
    in nice, separated paragraphs??(2011/03/24 12:47), Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
First guess -- you are using HTML instead of plain text?
Probably because the first message in the thread and subsequent replies were in "Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64" instead of the usual "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit".

Larry
--
Larry I. Gusaas