This morning I was entering data into a spreadsheet in Calc and I
inadvertently put a date in the field (A) set for check number and
typed tab to go to the date field (B).  I typed backspace instead of
<shift><tab> to go back, and LO crashed.

I'm running LO 3.3.2 on Ubuntu 10.10.  Spreadsheet is laid out, by
columns, A check # (int), B date (date), C payee (text), D amount
($$.$$), plus a few more.  Error sequence was: enter date in column A
(int), tab to column B (column A shows ####), <backspace> - silent
crash (all LO windows disappeared).  I did not have the time to
reproduce this after doc recovery.

Has anyone else seen this problem or something like it?  I can try
some more testing along these lines when I get back home later, but I
was curious if I'm alone on this one.  I'll file a bug if anyone else
can confirm this (didn't see one just now yet).

Thanks.