Marc,

I seriously don't remember what model it was now. I know that in 1972 it was
about four years old if that helps. We also had a whole bunch of card file
sorting machines, and they were telling the girls about how much money they
could make as keypunch operators, a job that didn't exist within five years.

My first personal computer was a Timex Sinclair ZX-80 with the 16K optional
ram pack. I lost it in a move years ago, but bought a used one on Ebay a
couple of years ago just for old times sake, think I've run it once. My
personal favorite was the Commodore C64, which was a fantastic little
machine. To bad the company was incompetent.

At home I run Bodhi Linux on an Acer Laptop, Moon OS on a Desktop (it's
moving to Mageia next week), and Fedora on a third desktop. My main
production machine is a Mac laptop which is 6 months old, and already has
worn keys, it gets about ten hours use a day. I avoid Microsoft. I don't
need the hassle.

I also have an IPad and an IPhone. I use the IPad as a laptop replacement
when out of the house now, it's lighter, and does what I need just as well.
The phone is my traveling internet connection.

I also like bad jokes - here's one of them:

Proposal For An Expedition To HD 38283 b To Be Funded By The Gates
Foundation –
UPDATED<http://madhatter.ca/2011/04/13/proposal-for-an-expedition-to-hd-38283-b-to-be-funded-by-the-gates-foundation/>

Anyway, does anyone have any idea why the Beta won't run on my Mac yet?

Wayne