Helmar,

I have no idea how to un-subscribe (other than I kept a copy of a very
informative email I saw
a few days ago).... it's an issue I may have to deal with in the near future.

In the meantime IF so many people have a problem regardless of why.... then
surely ALL un-
subscribe queries could be redirected somewhere else? OR maybe someone could
check
the un-subscribe system and make it simple.... why should it be difficult?
simple email your
addy to this address and you will be un-subscribed....

I do not want 20+ moans a day landing in my mailbox..... am I being
unreasonable. I'm not
LibO admin..... just a user trying to use it!

Kind regards

timi