--- On Sun, 5/1/11, Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> > I am using libreoffice 3.3.1 linux binaries.

> Do you get the same issues if you install the
> pre-compiled versions?

I am using the pre-compiled versions.

> Are the .deb and .rpm's not viable for your machine?

There are perfectly good .tar.gz files available. :)

> Which OS are you running?  Bsd, Slackware, Arch?

Linux (as I mentioned before) - custom built from
source. Besides libreoffice (not worth it for me to
compile from source), there are fewer than five
packages on each machine (out of roughly a thousand)
that are pre-compiled binaries.

I am using LibO_3.3.1_Linux_x86_install-rpm_en-US.tar.gz
on the machine with a thirty-two bit operating system,
and LibO_3.3.1_Linux_x86-64_install-rpm_en-US.tar.gz
on the machine with a sixty-four bit operating system
(neither of which spell check is working on).

Nuzhna