After all the rude comments made when I asked for Impress to be compatible with
MS
Powerpoint .ppt format I'm staggered at all the spluttering about the issue
over .docx and
images within text boxes.

In MS word/powerpoint I use textboxes with an image dropped in because then I
can skid it
about the page taking advantage of text formmating around the textbox. Simple -
easy - no
problem and if the function allows who says it's weird or you can't do it that
way.

According to the comments regarding my Impress/powerpoint issue .... I'd would
think that
the last thing LibO wants is to have compatibility with MS.... but who knows...
Users are a
fickle lot.... aren't we?

Un-Impressed Ex-Impress User