On 05/10/2011 03:52 AM, calde wrote:
Version: 3.3.2 Italian
OS: WindowsXp SP3

If I try to open a document on a shared folder, i.e.
"\\otherpc\blabla\mydocument.doc", by double click I see the Libreoffice
logo appears for few seconds, then nothing.

If I try to open the same document by menu ->  file ->  open ->  network.... it
works.

This is the file association for a *.doc in my registry:

"C:\Programmi\LibreOffice 3\program\\swriter.exe" -o "%1"

Can anyone help me?
Enrico

I gave this a try with the DEB 64-bit version [English]

I first went from a Ubuntu 10.04 LTS [64-bit] machine to a shared folder on a Windows Vista [32-bit] laptop.

I double-clicked an .odt files and opened it into LibreOffice.  It worked.

Then I used the Open option in LibreOffice and when to that same shared drive [needed a user and password to get access to the folder] and opened the same document. That worked as well.

I then went from the Vista Laptop to a shared folder on the Ubuntu desktop. It worked fine.

So my question is why it did not open by the double-click method when it opened from LibreOffice. It should have work either way. Have you tried it on other files?

My Vista version of LibreOffice is 3.3.1 [tag libreoffice 3.3.1.2]