Interesting.  I had this same problem for a while on Max OSX 10.5 and
NeoOffice.  Could not be open by double-click, with the same basic symptoms you
describe, but could be opened directly through the Open Dialog.  I believe I
solved this be removing and reinstalling.

Cheers,
              tod

On May 10, 2011, at 3:52 AM, calde wrote:

> Version: 3.3.2 Italian
> OS: WindowsXp SP3
>
> If I try to open a document on a shared folder, i.e.
> "\\otherpc\blabla\mydocument.doc", by double click I see the Libreoffice
> logo appears for few seconds, then nothing.
>
> If I try to open the same document by menu -> file -> open -> network.... it
> works.
>
> This is the file association for a *.doc in my registry:
>
> "C:\Programmi\LibreOffice 3\program\\swriter.exe" -o "%1"
>
> Can anyone help me?
> Enrico

Tod Hopkins
Hillmann & Carr Inc.