Greetings,

Help > About LibreOffice says I'm using: LibreOffice 3.3.2 OOO330m19 (Build:202) tag libreoffice-3.3.2.2, Ubuntu package 1:3.3.2-1ubuntu2~lucid1 I'll try to supply other information if it's needed.

Problem is that a word processing file I'm trying to edit says it's 'locked for editing.' Two questions: 1.) How did I lock it? and 2.) How do I go about unlocking it? TIA for any suggestions.

--
Last Will and Testament: Being of sound mind, I spent all my money.
  <>< Earl