On 05/26/2011 04:08 PM, Tinkerer wrote:
When I open the Extension Manager it takes me to the User>Documents folder
which is incorrect.
Sorry, LO 3.4 Build 5 is the correct version.

For me it takes me to my "timothy" user folder for Ubuntu.
This is the "default" folder for the computer, like yours would be user>documents
I keep all my .oxt files on a folder on a second physical drive.

My full path is:
big-drive/LibreOffice--folders/Non-DVD-related-folders/libreoffice-extensions-galleries-templates/LibreOffice__extensions-and-addons

where "big-drive" is the name for the second physical drive

I have no trouble adding any Extension in that folder, but actual extensions will be "recorded" in the hidden folder called .libreoffice/3/user/extensions/. . . . . ., if I remember correctly. There may be other folders involved, but I do not know where they are on my system [off hand].