Compiz is a crime against humanity.  There are exactly 4 people in the
known universe who like that pathetic excuse for a system crasher.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com
http://www.infiniteexposure.net

No U.S. troops have ever lost their lives defending our ethanol
reserves.