Il 17/06/2011 16:33, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions ha scritto:

A paragraph that points to pcmag.com's article about "100 Essential Tips
for Microsoft Office 2010" list the following "rule":
[quote]
For most of the world, Microsoft Office 2010 follows the 80/20 rule: 80%
of the people use about 20% of the functionality.
[unquote]

That 80% that is not used by the 80% of the users is what MSO advertised
a few years ago that these were the most needed options by users and
were most of the advertised "thousands of new functions added" for their
next upgraded product. I was told once that of that 80% not used, about
90% of that figured features are used by only 1% of MSO's users. Can
anyone spell B.L.O.A.T.

the fact is that the 20% used isn't the same for everybody, for example I use function from 1 to 20 and my friend from 3 to 23 and another friend from 6 to 26, so in the world every function is used by some 20%, this is the why libo' isn't so diffused and used, becouse you can easily find something that you use in office that isn't present in libo'. :-))

 MESSAGGIO ISTITUZIONALE
Investi nel futuro. Investi nelle nostre ricerche.
Destina il 5 x 1000 all'ENEA
Cerchiamo:
- nuove fonti e nuovi modi per produrre energia pulita e sicura.
- modi migliori per utilizzare e risparmiare energia.
- metodologie e tecnologie per innovare e rendere piu' competitivo il sistema
produttivo nazionale.
- metodologie e tecnologie per la salvaguardia e il recupero dell'ambiente e
per la tutela della nostra salute e del patrimonio artistico del Paese.
Il nostro codice fiscale e': 01320740580