Very few people know this, but OS/2 Warp was light years ahead of
current Windows products with its speech technology.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com
http://www.infiniteexposure.net

No U.S. troops have ever lost their lives defending our ethanol
reserves.