The problem is that the programmers _never_ test with the extensions,
so, when they make changes, the extensions quit working.  Then the
"maintainer" quits maintaining the extension.  You want a shining
example?  Download, install, and try the SUN Weblog Publisher.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com
http://www.infiniteexposure.net

No U.S. troops have ever lost their lives defending our ethanol
reserves.