Dňa 23.06.2011 12:51, Tom Davies  wrote / napísal(a):

> ________________________________

I would check the output of
ldd soffice.bin
(for both LO and OOO binaries). Maybe you will see that one uses a
shared library of the other.

Normally, these programs should be independent. If they influence
themselves, they must have something in common. The first thing, which
jumps to my mind, is a shared library with the same.

Milos

--
email & jabber: sramek.mi...@gmail.com