'Lo :(
As one who uses only Writer on LO and OO, roughly on alternate days, never at
the same time, I find LO to be less stable, crashing about every other time.
OO crashes are rare, maybe one in ten use-days.
But I keep hoping, as it appears there is more current work on LO.
BTW, I save all files in RTF.
ernie kurtz