Hi :)
Ouch.  I just tried downloading you new one and opened it without messing
around
with the settings at all.  Sadly it did suffer the problem you are trying to
avoid.  I don't know if there is a macro method or something that might be
useful so i think perhaps post it as a bug-report and see if a kind dev is able
to help at all in the next couple of days?  There might be some way of locking
certain cells or restricting input to a set list or something.

Good luck and apols from
Tom :)