Hope someone can provide some advice -

System: Ubuntu 64-bit v11.4, LibreOffice 3.3.3

I have a .doc file from an MS-Word 2003 source, containing two OLE images. When opening this file I can see the images, but they are not visible in the Print Preview function and do not print with the rest of the document.

Saving the file as a .odt version makes no difference.

The GIF files used to create the document header and logos print perfectly, and if I embed a JPG in the file I can see and print it. The problem appears to be only with OLE objects.

All help gratefully received!