From: purbeckjm <j...@purbeck.adsl24.co.uk>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Fri, 15 July, 2011 17:09:36
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing OLE problem

Thanks for the response, the flag is set correctly.

Having now been able to look in detail at the original file on a Windows
system, I have discovered that the diagrams are actually not OLEs, they are
embedded MS-Visio drawings. It is not surprising that LO cannot interpret
them! I have saved the diagrams as GIF files and replaced the embeds in my
LO version - all now prints perfectly.

Many thanks, J