The pathetic draw tool MS had before purchasing another company was
actually part of office for a while.  Now it usually only comes bundled
with Corporate and super professional versions.  They found people would
pay for a drawing program.

KOffice includes a pretty good drawing program bundled as well...much
better than Visio.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com
http://www.infiniteexposure.net

No U.S. troops have ever lost their lives defending our ethanol
reserves.