Hi,

I have a Calc file which contains multiple sheets.

- every sheet contains one month of data: from May 2010 to July 2011.

- every sheet has two columes: in column A the days and in column B the
actual data.

For example:

[July 2011 Sheet]
  A      B
1 07/02  75.6
2 07/03
3
4 07/04  76.4
5 07/05  76.3
6 07/06  76.2
7 07/07
8 07/08  75.6

The data entries are sometimes empty (07/07 for example), do not always
start on the 1st and there are some empty rows in between.

Problem 1: I want to create a chart of all sheets/months. What do I have
to enter for Date Range in step 2 of the chart wizard (pre-selected is
$'July 2011'.$A$1:$B$3)?

Problem 2: I'd like to automatically create this chart every day and
export it to a PNG file. Is that doable via LibreOffice Calc?

Thanks in advance, Thorsten