* Dennis E. Hamilton (Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:04:23 -0700)
> A lot of how this works really depends on what it is you want in the
> chart - then you can figure out how to boil the date from the other
> sheets down to produce the data that is exactly the basis for the
> chart.
>
> I don't want to speculate farther because it is not clear what can
> work without understanding what you want as the chart data.

I'd like to create a line chart with the values from columm A (the
dates) as the X axis and the values from column B for the Y axis and
this from all sheets in the spreadsheet. As if I would not have used
multiple sheets but would have put all the data just in one.

Thorsten