Try KOffice.or as it is now called Calligra.  It will be bundled with
most major distros next release.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calligra_Suite

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com
http://www.infiniteexposure.net

No U.S. troops have ever lost their lives defending our ethanol
reserves.