Partially disappearing pics happens with the current version on OpenSuSE
11.4 saving in ODT.  No docx or doc needed.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com
http://www.infiniteexposure.net

No U.S. troops have ever lost their lives defending our ethanol
reserves.