Hello

         My name is Alexander Rong from China. I’am a LibreOffice Writer
user. Yesterday I found a problem about the project list number of the
LibreOffice Writer.

         I like to use Chinese project list number,for example:

一、Tom

二、Kate

三、John

But when I save the file as ‘*.doc’ for share with my friends who have no
LibreOffice Writer but Mirosoft Word and open it again, all the Chinese
project list will be conerted to such lists as:

1 Tom

2 Kate

3 John.

I fail to know to resolve this problem. It exists both V3.3 and V3.4.

I don’t know if it is a bug. I hope to get your help.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Alexander Rong