On 08/05/2011 05:46 PM, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
On 08/05/2011 08:59 AM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
On 08/05/2011 08:49 AM, rogerio dandrea wrote:
new book

http://www.pitonyak.org/OOME_3_0.odt

:0)   thanks Pitonyak  for the excellent work

:0) From Brazil

498 pages worth of "Macros Explained" could help a lot of people on these lists.

Have downloaded it and exported it as a PDF file.

I usually upload the current PDF version when I upload the ODT version. (for what it is worth).

All I had was the link to the .odt file. I always make PDF copies of every .odt file I download.
I cannot wait to see what the book is like next.

Please, would you list the link again. This time I might remember to bookmark the page for later use.

I always need online [and offline] sources of documentation for people I have convinced to switch to LibreOffice. Documentation for Base and Macros are asked about. I do not use Base at all and rarely use macros, but I deal with people who deal with data bases and creating macros.

Thanks for your book and the work you do to present this information to others.