From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <webmas...@krackedpress.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Tue, 9 August, 2011 14:38:21
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] new book

The fact that the documents now have a date after each one helps people
know if they have the latest version of that document.  I always want to
keep my document list as up-to-date as I can.

Of course I have to remember to check the list from time to time to make
sure I have them.

I keep forgetting to look and then suddenly there is a whole new set of
documents on the list.  It happened with Calc and Impress.  It could
happen again when/if the Macro's Guide comes out on that page.

But, to be honest, I did tend to download the whole set of documents
every so often - when there were no dates listed.

On 08/09/2011 07:57 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
> The "Getting Started" guide does have a chapter about Macros and can be
> downloaded separately.  The entire "Getting Started" guide can be bought as a
> book but it might be worth waiting until the 2nd release.
>

> The wiki page sometimes gets chapters a day or few before they appear on the
> official LibreOffice website but there has been nothing new this week.
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
> Regards from
> Tom :)