Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your suggestion

I know nothing about databases however I just successfully imported an xls file into LO's Base. I assume the next step is to import the second xls file to create a second table.

Now for the difficult bit - how do I compare the record associated with a College Number in one file against the record associated with the same College number in the second file (should I be saying Table?)? And how do I display the data that differs in the two entries for the same College Number?

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Preston