Tom
How about Windows computers?
"Most" users have Windows, people tell me. So they would need the Windows version of this add-on.

Also, I checked Ubuntu 10.04 Synaptic Package manager and "mozilla-libreoffice" is not there. "mozilla-openoffice.org" is though.

On 08/08/2011 06:07 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
For linux there is a separate package rather than an add-on or extension so
install from your package manager rather than from inside either LibreOffice or
Firefox

mozilla-libreoffice

I prefer it this way anyway, with some add-ons for FireFox i sometimes have to
search for a similar add-on for SeaMonkey and other web-browsers but the 1
package works for both of those and possibly more.

________________________________
From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions<webmas...@krackedpress.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Mon, 8 August, 2011 19:06:12
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] need to find the link

No that is not what I was looking for.

It was an add-on for Firefox and LO/OOo that "connected" the two packages
together.

It gave an option in Firefox to Open Lo/OOo and pass the ODF file[s] to the
office package to oven and view them.

Right now, Firefox can read .odt files internally, but if I wanted to view a
Draw or Calc file, the add-on would automatically open LO and display the file
in LO instead of within Firefox.

I know that there was this Firefox/OOo add-on/extension, since I has it on my
Windows laptop before it crashed to the point I has to reinstall the OS from
scratch.  I know that there should be a version for Linux, since I remember it
on my Ubuntu system spring/summer of last year, before that system required a
complete wipe and rebuild.

Right now, I cannot find the extension/add-on in my extension/add-on folder for
OOo/LO and the one for Firefox/Thunderbird.

So I am looking for someone who knows where that link is.

Also I run 64-bit OS for Ubuntu, so some of the Firefox add-ons cannot work on a
386-x64 system, and must have a 386-x32 one.  I do not know why, since I have
the 386 libraries installed to run non-64-bit packages.