Hi all,

I see a very strange behaviour behaviour in libreoffice when creating
the pdf from a master document.

Using this:
dispatcher.executeDispatch(frame, ".uno:UpdateAll", "", 0, ())

In some case I see all the various sub documents loaded and properly
put in the pdf, some other time instead this simply fails and I get
something like:
1
2
3

The fields of the document are actually updated properly (the script
updates some of them and launch a second time the update all).

What puzzles me is that sometimes it works and some others it doesn't.
Like it doesn't like something in one of the sub-documents.
In few cases deleting the master document helped. In some others it
failed anyway :/, and I need to rely on the document, I don't want to
have to delete it every couple of days.

One thing more, I work with libreoffice in headless mode.

Anybody had the same or a similar issue?

Thanks,

--
Alberto Ingenito