Please someone tell me how do I get out of this forum? I am receiving hundreds of emails a day about LibreOffice. I can't remember how I got in.
Again, please help me get out of this forum.

Thanks,
Gail Dawson
On Aug 9, 2011, at 8:06 AM, Tom Davies wrote:

Hi :)
Pages in any word-processing format often display different between one machine and another due to, for example, printer settings. Pdf is a format that displays the same on every machine but not if it's made after changes have
occurred. The proper Pdfs are available for download

http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/

________________________________
From: Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knu...@gmail.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Tue, 9 August, 2011 12:35:34
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] new book

2011/8/5 Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>:
I am actively adding content to this release of the book. I am currently working through the Calc section. When I finish with that, I will move on to the next section, which is not yet in the document. The German translation
is on chapter 7 I believe.

Great book. I downloaded it and exported it to PDF. I found a strange
page break however, on page 488 (PDF version) or 487 (ODF version).
Just thought you wanted to know…

I also wonder why the page numbers of the PDF (the one I exported to
myself) are not the same as those on the ODF, but that has probably
nothing to do with the document itself.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ