On 8/9/2011 9:13 AM, Giovanni Romero Pérez wrote:
Hello, everybody!

I used DataPilot in LibreOffice Calc, but I would like to format the column
headers. More specifically, I want to change the text orientation or these
headers.

Thank you for your help.

GIOVANNI ROMERO PÉREZ
*It seems to me that you can. I have attached an .ods with various orientations, and sent it directly to Giovanni and Andreas.*

*One thing I noticed right away - there is a serious bug when changing orientations, in that it is difficult to keep the text within the cell. As I was rotating the text it would often bounce into the adjoining cell. It seems that the text alignment feature does not extend to rotated text, and chooses any random alignment.*

*Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA*