On 8/10/2011 11:36 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:
JOE Conner wrote (10-08-11 20:15)
On 8/10/2011 1:06 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:
JOE Conner wrote (09-08-11 23:04)

*One thing I noticed right away - there is a serious bug when changing
orientations, in that it is difficult to keep the text within the cell.
As I was rotating the text it would often bounce into the adjoining
cell. It seems that the text alignment feature does not extend to
rotated text, and chooses any random alignment.*

In the section Rotation, you can choose the reference boarder too.

True, the selection is possible. However selecting a different
edge does not have the desired effect. In fact, the effects are
unpredictable and illogical.

Might well be - I did not use it often. Though from the last times I remember, I could cope with it.

A true bug.

Might well be too - could you please be so kind to find out what works and what not, a sort of pattern, and file a bug with that :-)

Thanks,

Bug report #39990 submitted.