In news:4e4909e9.20902.163f...@dave.davesergeant.com,
Dave Sergeant <d...@davesergeant.com> typed:
> On 15 Aug 2011 at 13:09, francis.lebou...@algo.be wrote:
>
>> I can't install 3.4.2 on Windows XP because the
>> installer asks for the libreoffice33.msi file that is
>> not present on my PC.
>>

> Maybe you have downloaded the wrong version? I have never
> had any problem installing LO (or Open Office) on Windows
> XP.
>
> Dave
>
> http://www.davesergeant.com

I've had a different problem with 3.4.2 installs. Befor the install even
starts, it tells me the installer s missing or corrupted. So I've had to
stick with 3.3.x. Earlier versions all install OK so it's not my machine,
has to be LO.

Win XP Pro SP3 fully updated & virus/malware clean to the best of my
ability.

HTH,

Twayne`