On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 12:59 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:

> Hi :)
> Sorry, does anyone know if this problem been solved yet or are there any
> ideas
> about how to fix it?
> Regards from
> Tom :)

I remember a thread that recommended a Windows uninstaller that cleaned
up the files and registry better than the default MS installed feature.
But I do not remember what the thread was originally about or the name
of the package. My guess is the registry/uninstaller has gotten messed
up.

LO should install/uninstall without problems on Windows. I have not had
any problems on a Windows 7 work installation.

Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com