On 08/17/2011 11:59 AM, S. McKay wrote:
Hi,
This seems to be a stupid question, but I have some macros in the standard
library that I need to make available to other people.  I put them in standard,
because at the time OpenOffice would not run them unless they were.  I don't
know if that's still true with LibreOffice.  However, I would like to move them
to another library so that I can export them.

I created another library and tried the simplest approach: copy and paste.  That
just confused LibreOffice, though.  The macros wouldn't show up in the list, and
when I deleted them from the new library, LO thought they should be there (even
though it acted like they didn't exist).

Then, I tried to move them via organizer.  I clicked and dragged the macro to
the other library and then LO crashed. (I am using 3.4.2).

How do I move them to the new library and get LO to recognize they are there?

Thanks,

S. McKay
I can think of a few ways.

1. Manually copy and paste each module as text. Unless I had say more
   than 5 modules, I would do this.
2. While LO is not running, copy the directory containing the standard
   library to a new directory, then modify the XML file that references
   the library to reference it.

I can think of more, but that is probably enough for now.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php