On 08/21/2011 05:30 PM, jorge wrote:
> Hi
>
>       Many days ago some of us were talking about BASE and its problems. One
> of you noted about "Kexi" base program that's part of Office Suite of
> KDE ... as alternative of BASE.
Please start a new thread rather than hijacking the "How do I delete
unwanted Extensions?" thread. Meaning start a *new* email with your
subject rather than simply using anothers thread and changing the subject.

See these:
That shows that you are replying to posts from other users instead of
starting your own thread. Note: those headers may differ depending upon
what others are using to read posts in the list.

Note to those replying to 'jorge'; please mind the same & rather than
respond to a thread hijacker, politely ask them to start a new thread.