Hi

        Excuse me if I don't understand very well but not allways I understand
all the english meaning languaje. But I try ! I did a new topic as I
understood your coment.

        Excuse me if I bother you with this topic but I think it would be
important for someone.

        I red that we can use Sqlite 3 to access .kexi data base file and I
installed Sqliteman (front end of Sqlite) and accessed it and made
changes and save it. Then I opened with kexi again and they was
recognized.

Regards,

--
Atentamente,