What should I do when a linked value says True instead of the value it is
supposed to reference or compute? I have a vlookup function that works
partialy, the cell it is supposed to reference says true instead of the value
it supposed to say. The cell it is supposed to reference is linked to a number
field form.It works partially because some other values are derived from this
and they turn out fine, still I have "True" where it should have a value.

Thanks,
Jack