Hi Andreas,

Andreas Säger schrieb:
Thank you Regina,

Under Linux the file is named bootstraprc and looks like this:
<snip>
[Bootstrap]
BaseInstallation=${OOO_BASE_DIR}
InstallMode=<installmode>
ProductKey=LibreOffice 3.3
UserInstallation=$SYSUSERCONFIG/.libreoffice/3
[ErrorReport]
ErrorReportPort=80
ErrorReportServer=
</snip>

Obviously, $SYSUSERCONFIG points to the respective user's home directory.

Yes.

Where would the following path point to when bootstraprc is in
/media/disk2/libreoffice/program?
UserInstallation=$OOO_BASE_DIR/.libreoffice/3
In other words: Where are the script variables documented? (OOo
documentation seems to be falling apart now)

I don't know. I use the variable $ORIGIN which points to the place where the bootstap.ini file itself is. Completely
for user directory inside the same folder as the installation
UserInstallation=$ORIGIN/..

or for user directory as neighbor to installation.
UserInstallation=$ORIGIN/../..

Both makes sense for an installation on an external device.

But to make it clear, I have shown methods
(1) Use an already installed soffice.exe and change the call to use your personal user directory which is on your external device. -> use parameter -env:Installation= Addition: Pathes have to be written in special notation for example -env:UserInstallation=file:///e:/myLO/LOuser

(2) Use an administrative installation on your external device -> change bootstrap.ini

Kind regards
Regina