Any suggestions about how to "fix" it ?

Thanks,

Jose L. Navarro

On 06/09/2011 13:09, Dave Barton wrote:
-------- Original Message  --------
From: jnHS<jolunavar...@hispaniaservices.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 10:43:01 +0200

Hello,

I have LibreOffice 3.4.3 (Build 302) running on MS Windows 7 Home
Premium ( 64 bits).

One of the problems I am running into is that it doesn't matter what I
do (selecting the nonprinting character icon; pressing Ctrl + F10)  but
the paragraph marker does not appear.

Is this an already reported bug?

I must say that I have been using OpenOffice since it was first
developped and I never had this problem before. It is just  LibreOffice
3.4.3

Thanks

Jose L. Navarro

FWIW Ctrl+F10 works for me on a Win 7 Pro (64bit) machine with LO 3.4.3
(Build 302). Sounds more like a configuration issue than an identifiable
bug.

Dave