On 09/21/2011 10:09 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :) I would stay with Access for now.  There is almost no-one
> working on Base so it's gradually getting worse as regressions slip
> in.

You keep dishing out this advise... that and "It's just that almost
everyone avoids Base." why?

At every turn I see you advising users on this list to 'avoid' Base,
stick with Access, use something else. Base is a primary component of
LO, and before LO, OOo. Do you have some link to facts that within LO
"there is almost no-one (sic) working on Base"?