Hi :)
Please can we try to tone-down this thread?  This List should be supporting
people that use LO on Windows (amongst other platforms).  The various
swear-words and stuff seem a little intimidating and may discourage people from
daring to ask for help here.

When people ask for help it is often useful to know which platform they are
using and we don't want people to be afraid of admitting using Windows since
that is our largest target market.  Also it's not very kind or polite and i
think we need to be both on this list.