On 20/10/11 04:32, clive wrote:
I have Win7 x64 and installed Libre 3.4.3. All was well for a while.
Then I had the bright idea to install JRE 7 x64 and Base stopped
working when pointed at the path for JRE 7 (x64).

You can't use the 64 bit JRE with LibreOffice on Windows: it's a 32 bit
application on ALL Windows versions so you need to install the 32 bit JRE.

I uninstalled Libre, uninstalled all versions (x64 and x86) of JRE,
and reinstalled JRE (x86/32) 6 Update 26 and Libre x86.

Very Windows, but not very effective;-) You probably need to
rename/remove the LO configuration file directory, which isn't removed
when you un-install the program.

[cut]

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Can't use Base, but
really don't wanna pay for Access or FileMaker...

No need. See above.

Peter HB