Hi,
I recently forgot my computer in my school and I had the same day worked with
LibreOffice with a important document. When I the next week found my computer,
the batteri had gone and when i recharged and opened my important document and
window popped up and said something like this: ASCII file options. Below it
stated some other options. I pressed OK and then my document came pop up but it
was corrupted and just said ########. Is  it possible to fix this?